- We've implemented the ability to view encrypted and signed messages.
- Resolved the issue where a hyperlink automatically returned after you had manually removed it when composing emails.
- Various bugfixes and improvements, including decoding of some foreign characters, the opening of some email formats, and fixed application crashes reported to us.
SoftSHIP Chartering & SNP
- We've been really busy improving accuracy levels in the Cargo Scanner. We've added various mail types that weren't processed previously, and improved our algorithms to prevent non-cargo mails from being mis-processed as cargo orders. We've made some nifty performance improvements too!
- We've added a days away value in position searches, showing you how many days away from the port or zone the vessel is based on her current open position.
- We've improved the Fixtures form by auto-populating the laycan date with the today's date, although you can easily overwrite this if required. We've also filtered the list of companies down by Charterer and Shipbroker to speed up data entry - it's a configurable setting so speak to us if you want it enabled.
- We've relaxed the rules on the Commitment and Disponent Owner fields, so when saving a company you can now either lookup the company from its email addresses or from its name.
- We've added the ability to store short codes against Yards. These short codes can then be included in reports instead of the full yard name. Please contact us if you have bespoke report changes.
- We've added ship design to the Similar and Sister ship searches.
- 43 new ports and alternative port names have been added to your system.
- We're aiming to close the Purchase Enquiries workflow loop:
- We've added new fields called 'Person In Charge (PIC)' and 'Buyer' to let you maintain counterparty data against the enquiry.
- We've also set expiry dates on enquiries, so that you only see relevant matching enquiries on a vessel. The new default expiry date is 6 months, but email us if it needs to be increased!
- We've added a new Source email field, so you can save either a source email address or save the the source company name as before.
- You can now update an enquiry into a sale entry through one tick box.
- Check out our road map for upcoming Purchase Enquiries changes.
- We've added a new Commercial Advice type of 'Inspection'.
- We've continued to make navigation between vessels and companies simpler and easier, including a new department navigation tab in the Companies module.
- We've added the tools to monitor and display any changes by colleagues to company and contact entries that sit within CMS lists.
- We've added the ability to record the corresponding invoice number, date with a note for against collectable commission charges and credit notes.
- On Voyages, when a Vessel Nomination due date is specified, a calendar reminder will be generated similar to delivery and redelivery notices. Specifying any vessel name that does not contain the word TBN will action this reminder.
- A new report that will show outstanding commission charges accrued up until a specific date is now available on request. Commission on hire/offhire charges will be split basis the specified date.